Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Plan--Easy Breezy

Well, this will be short. I hope everyone had a good Easter. We got some things done this weekend and the list still looks really long (deep sigh)! Anyhow, I am grateful for our accomplishments and a nice weekend with my boys. Since we had a ham yesterday, guess what is on the menu this week. Drum roll please, HAM/leftovers. I love these kind of weeks! I really do love to cook , but it is also nice to have a break. So, we will be outside until it is time to eat and then we will all break for the fridge. Hope you all have a great week.

Monday-Leftovers..Ham etc.
Tuesday- Poached Eggs and Sweet Potato Hash/Fruit Salad.
Wednesday-Ham, asparagus, leftover sweet potatoes.
Thursday-Black bean tacos/broccoli
Friday-Pizza or clean out the fridge. :)

No comments: